Wednesday, November 30, 2011

that time of year again

Wow Christmas is so close I can smell it. Time to start making lists for those whom you want to buy for and the most exciting of all....making your wish list. As a recent college grad without that big girl job, I acknowledge that I will not be getting the contents of my Christmas list. But hey....a girl can wish, and I'm the type of person that if I want something I will just go and get it for myself.
My inner teenager has crept out lately and I've been collaging some of my wishes for the holiday season.



(Proenza Schouler Ikat cotton-blend cropped pants/ Top Shop metal bar clutch bag/ Yohji Yamamoto This is My Dream dvd & candle set/ Free People Crystal Maryjane/ Fashionary sketchbook set/ Wacom Bamboo tablet set/ Michael Kors rose gold oversized watch) 

No comments:

Post a Comment