Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012: quick blurb: nonsense banter


Hope that you all had a wonderful new years! and were lenient with your new year's resolutions. I have come to the conclusion that I don't believe in them. Whenever I decide to attempt to follow one they never last longer than a couple of weeks. I mean naturally after the holidays and cold weather, when people have been pillaged inside stuffing their faces with whatever is around them, they will want to attempt a path in the healthy world, which is where New year's resolutions are the most effective. I totally promote them for this reason. For the human species, we should always be striving to do better, live happier, healthier lives, establish goals, and to promote good in the world. A start of a new year, what better time for people to share this attitude.  

No comments:

Post a Comment